Virtual Consultations & Advice
Paul E Rudder, Esq. is accepting virtual phone & video consultations at this time via Zoom/Facetime video conferencing. Mr. Rudder will work with you without direct contact and at a safe distance.
The initial consultation between attorney and client is an important interaction in determining the direction of a matrimonial case. It is during this consultation that Mr. Rudder discerns the particulars of the case, the history of the client’s marital relationship, and the client’s expectations and needs.
Mr. Rudder, with his invaluable experience with the courts and judicial process, clearly explains the divorce laws of New York State to the client, outlines the rights, duties and obligations of the parties, both economic and parental when appropriate. In light of information provided to him potential for reconciliation (pre-commencement) may also be addressed.
ACHIEVEMENTS & ACCOLADES
- Frequent Analyst and Commentator on COURT TV (Matrimonial and Divorce “expert”)
- Awarded an AV rating (its highest) – Martindale – Hubbell Peer Review Ratings Service Law directory.
- Consecutive annual selections – 2007 – 2010 – New York Times Super Lawyers Section
- “Top Lawyer” in Divorce Law field.
- Certified Law Guardian for Children, State of New York
- Co-Chair of Matrimonial Section of NY County Lawyers Association 2001-2004
- Attorney of record on the winning side of several important and unique Test cases ( see Noteworthy Cases Page for details)